Example Questions for Peer Critique Form
For more information on this Peer Critique Evaluation, read a summary of pros and cons of this method.
Speaker’s Name: _____________________________________________
Listener’s Name: _____________________________________________
1. List the Main Points for the speech as you listen.
2. What was the pattern of organization?
3. Write down a connective you heard the speaker use during the presentation.
4. How did the speaker get your attention in the introduction? How did they maintain attention during the speech?
5. What sources did you hear the speaker use today?
6. What is something you learned from the speech?
7. How did the speaker’s delivery help you stay engaged and learn something new?
8. How did the speaker’s delivery interfere with or make it harder to stay engaged or to learn something new?
Submitted by Amy R. Slagell, Director of the Fundamentals of Public Speaking Program, Iowa State University