Reflecting on the Rhetorical Analysis
The reflection assignment gives you an opportunity to think about what you have learned, record how you felt, and examine the process you used in completing the assignment. Your audience will be you and your teacher.
Use either a letter or report format. The questions below are a guide; please answer at least four questions. Include an introduction, body, and conclusion for your reflection.
- What was the rhetorical situation (audience, context, purpose) of the essay you analyzed?
- Has your essay fulfilled the purpose?
- How did you come up with your thesis and develop support for it?
- How have you addressed the ethical dimensions of the essay?
- What do you think are the strengths of this essay?
- What problems did you face while writing this essay?
- What solutions did you find for those problems?